For the past 10 years I have had the good fortune to live & create in Hawaii. There is much more to the jewelry of Hawaii than just the floral lei your travel guide plops around your neck when you arrive.
is a high end jewelry brand that prides itself in it's quality products and design process. Based in Hawaii, where we collaborate with our designers to create beautiful jewelry fit for any occasion.
The history of the Hawaiian jewelry can be dated back to the 18th century when Queen Kalpiolani and Princess Lili’uokalani visited the royal court of England. At the ceremonies, Queen Victoria gifted the princess what was to become the first Hawaiian bracelet. The solid gold design was simple with intricate old English lettering, which spelled the princess’ name. The bracelet symbolized the enduring friendship between the two nations. Lili’uokalani was impressed with the style and requested that more should be crafted for other members of her family. Goldsmiths in the land were then commissioned to learn this art of jewelry crafting.
Today the delicately engraved flowers such as the hibiscus, the Hawaiian flower, plant materials, shells from sea turtles, stainless steel, and words, are included on rings, earrings, and pendants, as well as bracelets. Instead of gold as the primary materials, many artisans now use silver, stainless steel, and black epoxy because they are more affordable
HAWAIIAN SYMBOLS AND CULTURAL JEWELRY
When you mention Hawaii, the first thing that comes in mind is usually, palm tree-lined shores, breath-taking sunsets, sky-blue waters and perfect sandy beaches: but this is not all there is to this paradise. The tradition and rich culture of this land is what enhances its true beauty.
A chain of 137 islands.
When people think of Hawaii, their minds automatically go to Waikiki (“Is that the capital?” people sometimes painfully ask), or maybe Maui. In Hawaii, there are eight major islands: Oahu, Maui, Hawaii Island (also known as Big Island), Kauai, Lanai, Molokai, Niihau, and Kahoolawe. (Locals jokingly call their favorite vacation destination of Las Vegas the “ninth island”). In total, Hawaii is comprised of 137 islands including the major eight, islets, atolls, and reefs.
The most geographically isolated island chain on Earth.
More than 2,000 miles away from any other place, Hawaii is the most isolated island chain on Earth, so it’s no wonder our unique flora, fauna, and frankly, grocery prices, tend to amaze people.
Hawaii’s ecosystem developed in almost total isolation, making it more endemic than even the Galapagos Islands.
- BUY HER THE PERFECT GIFT - Doesn't matter if it's her birthday, your anniversary or if you simply want to show her you love her. Each necklace comes individually gift wrapped and packaged in a black pouch - Ready for your to do your thing!
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH - the necklace chain is 16.9 inch with added 1.2 inch adjustable length
- MINIMAL HAWAIIAN BEAUTY - The necklace is simple, minimal and perfect for any occasions or every day life. Make it the finish touch when you go out to dinner or for work - it can be the added touch you're looking for
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS - The necklace is made of 316L polished stainless (surgical) steel, it is hypoallergenic and resistant to corrosion and rust
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Want to return the necklace? no worries at all! Drop us an email and we will refund 100% of your money